Food Allergy Research & Education (FARE) works on behalf of the 32 million Americans with food allergies, including all those at risk for life-threatening anaphylaxis. Our staff of talented and diverse individuals shares a deep dedication to our mission: to improve the quality of life and the health of individuals with food allergies, and to provide them hope through the promise of new treatments.
- Senior Development Officer
- Senior Director, Patient Registry and Integrated Data Services
- Senior Director, Program Management (Research and Innovation)
- Vice President, Advocacy
Qualified applicants interested in joining our dynamic organization should submit completed employment application and resume to: email@example.com. We look forward to reviewing your credentials. Should you be selected as a potential match to one of our openings, a member of our Human Resources team will be in touch directly to discuss next steps. Thank you.
Core Values FARE has seven core values that guide our service to the food allergy community and our interactions with one another. Employees are expected to embody these core values:
- Mission-driven: Understands the mission of the organization and aligns all activities with the goal of furthering that mission.
- Accountability: Takes responsibility and ownership for all activities.
- Integrity: Operates with the highest level of professional ethics and honesty. Treats people with dignity and respect. Fulfills commitments and follows through on promises.
- Timeliness: Tackles work with a sense of need for expedient action and results.
- Positive: Is open, receptive, constructive and responsive.
- Teamwork: Works collaboratively, collegially and respectfully with others.
- Long-term Value: Takes actions that build the long-term value of the organization.
FARE offers employees a challenging and collaborative work environment that includes a variety of benefits including:
- Health, dental, vision, and flexible spending accounts
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Life insurance, accidental health and dismemberment insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
Equal Employment Opportunity
FARE is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. FARE prohibits discrimination against employees and qualified applicants for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, age, disability, marital status, national origin, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
I work for FARE because I’ve seen the difference we’ve made over the years on behalf of millions of Americans with food allergies, and appreciate the ongoing dedication of the staff. FARE (and FAAN before) has been a family to me. Good people, good benefits, and a good feeling at the end of the day!”