The Contains: Courage™ Campaign is a transformative five-year fundraising and awareness Campaign supporting families living with food allergies, and educating ALL communities about the disease. With your support, we will drive awareness, ensure that communities have the tools they need to spread the word about food allergies and raise a historic amount of funding for research, therapies and diagnostics to improve the quality of life of children and adults who are affected.
Join our Contains: Courage™ Campaign. Our 3 calls to action:
- Donate in support of 32 million Americans with food allergy
- Share our Contains: Courage™ Campaign video on social media
- Share your child’s story so we can share it with the world. Tell us their ingredients (what they are made of) and how they contain courage. Please submit your kid’s story and photograph to ContainsCourage@foodallergy.org
*Thank you to Texas Children’s Hospital, Dr. Carla Davis, Mike Lade, Daisy Tran, Thuy Tran, Ryan, Claire, Kell, Grant, Autumn, Austin, Elise, Eva, Tate, Edgar and Elaine. We are grateful for your courage and for sharing your stories with us. -
Research is at the foundation of our work at FARE. Our Campaign is supported by a FARE-funded study that opens a window on food allergy in each state across the country. The study reinforces the severity of this disease, which has become a serious public health issue. Click here to view infographics that provide statistics for each state and Washington, DC.
FARE extends its deepest appreciation to the 2018 Inaugural Partners of the Contains: Courage™ Campaign. Thank you to the following partners for their commitment to supporting FARE’s mission:
- The Bunning Family
- David A. Crown
- DBV Technologies
- Halen Brands
- Helen and David Jaffe
- Anna-Maria and Stephen Kellen Foundation
- Ira and Diana Riklis Family